Mixsell House - Easton, PA
Located at 4th & Ferry Streets, the Mixsell House long served as the headquarters of Northampton County Historic and Genealogical Society until the opening of the Sigal Museum in 2010.
In 1928, sisters Emilie Mixsell Lalor and Mary Mixsell gifted the Society with their grandfather’s residence. This two and one-half story structure was to remain the home of the Historical Society for the next eighty years. In 1948 Mary Illick gave the adjoining home to this Society. This building was converted into a Research Library and Reading Room.