Deerpark Reformed Church - Port Jervis, NY
The Deerpark Reformed Church is the oldest Christian congregation in Port Jervis, NY, established as the Dutch Reformed Church by the early Dutch settlers in 1737. The current building at 30 East Main St. is the 4th building owned by the congregation, and dates from the mid 1800s. The Machackemeck Cemetery, one mile east of the current building, is owned by the congregation and dates from the early 1700's. It is also the site of the second building.
Sunday morning worship services are at 10:30. The church website is www.drc-pjny.com and contains more information.
Time Period Represented
1700 to present