Cobey Pond Trail - Lackawaxen, PA
A leisurely stroll around this moderate three mile loop trail offers hikers ample opportunities for wildlife and waterfowl viewing.
From PA Route 590 in Lackawaxen, PA turn onto Masthope Plank Road and travel approximately nine miles. PA Game Lands 316 is on the right side.
For Your Safety:
- Wear sturdy shoes or hiking boots.
- Sneakers or sandals will not provide proper support. Well cushioned socks and a hiking stick may be helpful on difficult trails.
- Bring plenty of drinking water
- Insect repellant may be needed. Check yourself for ticks. If you’re allergic to insects come prepared.
- Watch for snakes sunning on exposed rocks.
- Keep pets leashed at all times
- Never feed or disturb wildlife
- These are carry-in, carry-out trails. Please don’t litter.
Pet Friendly Notes
Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6' in length and as always, please clean up after your pet.