Buckingham, PA River Access - Buckingham, PA
Canoe through rapids and quiet pools, or fish amid rolling hills and riverfront villages in the clean water of the Delaware River. The Delaware River is the last major undammed river in the eastern United States. It supports a healthy ecosystem and offers many opportunities for a variety of recreational activities.
This river access point permits entry to the river for Buckingham, PA.
- Ramp Type: Gravel
- Launch Type: Beach / Power/ Non-motorized
- Restrooms: Yes (Seasonal)
Best Access and Parking Areas
Parking Type: Gravel, Grass
Parking Spaces: 25
Pet Friendly Notes
Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6' in length and as always, please clean up after your pet.
Rules and Regulations
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR LIFE JACKET
- By law, all children 12 and under must wear a life jacket while on the river in any vessel, including inner tubes.
- Every person in a boat or using an inner tube must have a life jacket within reach, not tied to the vessel.
- Each person's life jacket must be the proper size and in good condition.
It's smart to wear a life jacket-while boating, tubing, fishing, wading, or swimming. The National Park Service recommends that you always wear it when you're on or in the water.
Cell phones may not work along the river.
Plan Your River Trip: