Bouchoux Trail (Jensen’s Ledges) - Lordville, NY
A difficult hike leads to an amazing panoramic view of the Upper Delaware River Valley at the summit of Jensen’s Ledges. Quarrying of bluestone was once a large industry in the area as evidenced by the large bluestone piles.
To get to the trail in Lordville, NY turn onto Bouchoux Road. Travel 2.8 miles to the end of the road. The trail head is on the left side at the end of the cul-de-sac.
For Your Safety:
- Wear sturdy shoes or hiking boots.
- Sneakers or sandals will not provide proper support. Well cushioned socks and a hiking stick may be helpful on difficult trails.
- Bring plenty of drinking water
- Insect repellant may be needed. Check yourself for ticks. If you’re allergic to insects come prepared.
- Watch for snakes sunning on exposed rocks.
- Keep pets leashed at all times
- Never feed or disturb wildlife
- These are carry-in, carry-out trails. Please don’t litter.
Pet Friendly Notes
Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6' in length and as always, please clean up after your pet.