Basket Creek, NY River Access - Basket Creek, NY
Canoe through rapids and quiet pools, or fish amid rolling hills and riverfront villages in the clean water of the Delaware River. The Delaware River is the last major undammed river in the eastern United States. It supports a healthy ecosystem and offers many opportunities for a variety of recreational activities.
This river access point permits entry to the river for Basket Creek, NY.
Ramp Type: None
Launch Type: Cartop, Non-Motorized
Best Access and Parking Areas
Parking Type: Gravel, Roadway
Parking Spaces: 15
Hints and Tips for Fishing this Area
- Keep only the fish you plan to use
- Handle fish carefully to avoid injury
- Follow fishing regulations
- Observe safe angling and safe boating
- Never stock fish or plants in public waters
- Do not disturb nesting birds
- Remove all mud and drain all water from boats before departing access site
- Do not release live bait into the water
- Dispose of water from bait bucket on land
- Do not transport fish or aquatic plants from one body of water to another
- Do not dispose of fish carcasses or by-products in the water
- Properly dispose of used fishing line
- Leave the area as clean as you found it
Pet Friendly Notes
Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6' in length and as always, please clean up after your pet.
Rules and Regulations for Fishing Area
A valid New York or Pennsylvania fishing license is required for all anglers, age 16 and older, on the Delaware River between NY and PA when fishing from a boat or from either shore. New Jersey licenses are not valid on the river between New York and Pennsylvania.
Plan Your Fishing Trip: